Tuesday 12 April 2011

Carosel;Fine art


This was fine art my 3rd week of the carosel i made an instalation for this piece as the project was based on the word wonderland but it was such a widely based project it could be anything realted to wonderland just your perception of the word or place. I used a book as the main part of my instalation by cutting out the inside i then painted the inside with pastel calm coloured paints i added texture with paper and i made flowers and a swing with string, i really liked this piece as i felt it was very simple but communicated the word wonderland in a very sophisticated way i then used my instalation to place in diffrent enviroments around campus to show my photography skills and the diffrent aspects of my idea and the concept and meaning behind the word wonderland.

No comments:

Post a Comment