Wednesday 13 April 2011

Fanzine Project;

From the trips i have been on i felt that bricklane was the most intresting part to me i had some realy beautiful pieces of infomation i had found collated materials textures and drawing therefore i began to create imagery realted to what i see smelt and saw and worked up my original first hand continous and blind drawing's i began to piece them together as a collage and spot colour image.This became my strongest way of working therefore i had so muc information based on both places i had visited i began to combine the two in this format of working after a group crit in which i was told this way of working was very imaganative and that i could therefore compare the two places. I combined all my drawings, prints ect to create a long strip of collaged work that became my final fanzine that i then got printed onto tracing paper so you could see it clearly and the empty space added to the landscape of the imagery.

No comments:

Post a Comment